Purchasing for others?
Anyone who is in a leadership position
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CT
Recent studies have shown emotional intelligence to be a key factor in leadership effectiveness. Emotionally intelligent leaders of teams create psychologically safe workplaces that lead to improved employee job satisfaction, retention, creativity, performance and wellbeing.
• Explain what emotional intelligence is and the difference between IQ and EQ
• Review the 5 key components of emotional intelligence
• Understand why emotionally intelligent leaders are more effective
• Explain the role of emotional intelligence in building high-trust relationships
• Review strategies to motivate and response to the needs of your team
• Use emotional intelligence to become a more effective leader
• Leave you with some everyday tools to use in your leadership journey