Purchasing for others?
|Recording Available Until
All managers and supervisors who hire and onboard employees. Anyone responsible for the onboarding process.
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CT
What does onboarding look like in your organization? What do you want it to look like? Onboarding should not be an afterthought as it is the new hire’s first impression of the company they are going to work for.
How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your bank. Learn how to excel at new employee onboarding seeing everything through the lens of the new hire.
Raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new hires. Aimed at management and anyone that hires, trains and onboards new employees.
What we will cover:
• How to set the tone for success
• Creating an engaged environment from the start
• Best practices for successful onboarding
• Set the stage for employee engagement
• Customizing the new hire experience
• On-going coaching and support – what does this look like?
• Review a template that works