GSB Lending Library
A Suite of Programs with Richard Hamm
The Graduate School of Banking is pleased to offer the comprehensive library of lending-focused seminars — ideally suited for commercial and consumer lenders alike. Programs are available and valuable as stand-alone webinars; however, we encourage lenders to select all programs in a given category for maximum benefit, as programs within each category will complement one another, and completing all programs will provide a more complete picture in a given category. There is a registration fee discount when programs are purchased together rather than individually, so you’ll save when registering for programs together.
These seminars are exclusive to GSB — you won’t find these courses anywhere else. The GSB Lending Library offers a terrific resource for GSB graduates, as well as students and graduates of state-level lending schools.
Create your own training bundle today and SAVE 15% when you order 5 or more programs!
Business Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Developing and Analyzing a Statement of Cash Flows
- Developing and Analyzing the Uniform Credit Analysis (UCA) Model
- Advanced Cash Flow Issues: Working Capital and Fixed Asset Expenditures
- Components of Business Financial Statements & Tax Returns
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting Refresher
- Navigating and Analyzing a Business Tax Return
- Developing and Analyzing Key Financial Ratios
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Commercial Lending
- Introduction to Global Cash Flow
- Global Cash Flow Mechanics, Including Living Expenses
- Expanding from Global Cash Flow into Global Analysis
- Four Keys to Loan Structuring
- Best Practices for Lines of Credit, Term Loans and Other Credit Facilities
- Loan Agreements and Covenants
- Five Keys to Better Credit Memos and Loan Packages
- Improving Commercial Loan Pricing and Profitability
Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
Commercial Real Estate Lending
Personal Tax Returns and Cash Flow
About the Presenter
President & Owner, Advantage Consulting & Training
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for 26 years, specializing in all phases of commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills. His training work includes our top industry associations numerous statewide banking and community banking associations, plus individual banks. On the consulting side, he has been involved in director training, loan policy formation, bank formation (start-ups and acquisitions) and related strategic planning. He is based in Huntsville, AL and owns/operates Advantage Consulting & Training after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit. Richard is also on the faculty of the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Unable to attend one of the live online seminar presentations? No problem. All sessions are recorded and available for 90 days – plus you can share recordings with others at your bank, a tremendous educational value!
When you register for a live program, you’ll gain one connection into the live presentation, unlimited access to the recording for 90 days following completion of the seminar and all handout materials. You’re welcome to invite others from your organization to participate and you’ll still pay only one registration fee. Feel free to gather around a single computer or use an LCD projector to project the presentation onto a screen — with no additional cost!