Purchasing for others?
|Recording Available Until
Midwest SBA Services
Anyone involved in the SBA lending process
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CT
SBA has a robust secondary market in which banks can sell their SBA loan guaranty. Investors will pay face value plus a premium for the SBA guaranty. Learn how to sell the SBA loan guaranty and create fee income for your lending institution.
Topics covered include:
• Overview of SBA’s secondary market
• How to sell the SBA guaranty
• Benefits of selling the SBA guaranty and getting prepaid on the guaranty
• Explanation of investor’s payment of a premium
• Creation of fee income and being able to reutilize the funds
• Ramifications of selling the SBA guaranty
• Lender retains servicing after the sale of the SBA guaranty
• Reporting and payment requirements to the investor