Purchasing for others?
|Recording Available Until
Midwest SBA Services
Anyone involved in the SBA lending process
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CT
Ultimately, a bank makes SBA loans to be able to collect on the SBA guaranty in the event of default. When engaging in SBA lending it is critical to understand SBA’s eligibility rules and follow SBA’s underwriting criteria. Protection of your SBA guaranty extends to properly closing, servicing, and liquidating the SBA loan. Learn how to navigate the SBA program and retain your SBA loan guaranty.
Topics covered include:
• SBA’s eligibility rules
• Common issues in underwriting an SBA loan
• Critical issues in closing an SBA loan
• Overview of SBA’s SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), rules and regulations
• Considerations in deciding to use PLP authority or GP authority
• SBA staffing expertise needed
• Factors to consider in utilizing out-sourced SBA expertise
• High level overview of servicing and liquidation requirements