Purchasing for others?
|Recording Available Until
LLC, SBS CyberSecurity
Information security officers, IT managers, risk officers
10:00 am-11:30 am CT
It’s time to shift our thinking when it comes to security awareness training. Yearly education and testing just doesn’t cut it in today’s cyber world. Security awareness is a topic we should have in front of our people on a much more consistent basis.
However, as we all know, creating an engaging Security Awareness Training program is more than words or flipping a switch – it involves thoughtful and deliberate action across the organization, as well as accountability for building a culture of cybersecurity. Culture changes and engagement also has to start at the TOP of the organization, or it will be meaningless downstream.
Join us for this session on creating a Security Awareness Program that keeps people engaged, including:
• Cyber threat’s new normal
• People, process, and technology – which is the weakest link?
• Compliance-based vs. proactive security awareness training
• Building an effective security awareness training program (for all areas of your organization)
• Topical training ideas
• Why accountability matters most