Program Fee and What’s Included
- All instructional materials and resources
- Five nights lodging (single occupancy) at the Fluno Center For Executive Education (Madison) or a business hotel a short one-block walk to the Fluno Center, based on space availability
- Meals (including full breakfast and lunch each day)
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Invitation to join an alumni-only networking group on LinkedIn
- $350 registration fee
- Access to a faculty of experts with decades of experience in the financial services industry
- Note: if this program can’t be held in person due to health guidelines it will be transitioned to a virtual format, resulting in a fee reduction and modified schedule.
Tuition for the 2021 Financial Managers School is $4,200.
FMS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to: The National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Phone: 615-880-4200.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisite: Financial manager actively involved in the financial responsibilities of a small- to medium- sized financial institution
Advanced Preparation: Pre-reading assignments
Field of Study: Accounting and Auditing, Management
Credits: Attendees will earn up to 35 CPEs for this program