This popular school features a curriculum that has been divided into two core areas of study – the business of banking and human resource management. While the 2023 program is still being finalized, the following courses have been used successfully in recent years and represent the depth and quality you can expect.
Business of Banking Curriculum
- Introduction to the Business of Banking
- Working Session: “Deep Dive” Into the Financials
Human Resource Management Curriculum
This portion of the curriculum includes in-depth exploration of a variety of critical HR topics. Gain important knowledge that you can take back and apply immediately at your bank. These or similarly valuable topics will be explored in-depth in this portion of the curriculum, with an emphasis on practical, real-world examples that will allow you to apply concepts at your organization.
- Talent Management and Succession
- HR Strategy: Next Best Practices
- Culture and Strategy: Is Yours Aligned?
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Working Session: Building or Refining the HR Strategic Plan
- Best Practices: Building/Enhancing Base Compensation Foundation
- Best Practices: Aligning Variable Compensation with Strategy
- Peer Roundtable Compensation Challenges and Best Practices
- It’s Time for a Compensation Revolution
- Peer Roundtable Compensation Brainstorm
- Building a Culture of Leaders
- Change Management
- Quantifying HR to the Bottom Line