Program Fee and What’s Included
- All instructional materials, posted electronically for download
- Access to the GSB Learning Management System and course portal
- Daily breakfast. lunch and break refreshments
- Opportunity to network with faculty and HR colleagues; and, and invitation to join an alumni-only group on LinkedIn for ongoing networking.
- $350 registration fee
- Access to HR professionals and banking industry experts
- Support of the GSB staff and faculty throughout the course
Tuition for the 2024 Human Resource Management School is $2,825
Important Note: Students are responsible for booking their own lodging for this program. A block of rooms will be available at the Fluno Center until the program deadline, or participants are welcome to book at a nearby hotel.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Other fees paid will be reduced by any hard dollar costs incurred by GSB and are then available for refund or future use, subject to the following guidelines.
Future Use: If you cancel, you may elect to leave paid fees on account with GSB without a cancellation fee. The funds must be used within 24 months of the cancellation date and can be used toward any school; however, they cannot be applied to online seminars. Any funds not used at that point will be forfeited to GSB. If a refund is requested after fees have been placed on account with GSB, the refund will be processed based on the original cancellation date subject to the cancellation fees below.
Refund: If you cancel and request a refund, it will be subject to a cancellation fee based upon the date of cancellation as follows:
Notice of Cancellation Received by GSB Refund Percentage
15-45 Days Prior to Program Start Date 90%
8-14 Days Prior to Program Start Date 75%
7 Days Prior or failure to appear at Program none