Program Fee and Whatʻs Included
- One affordable fee for the bank – allowing as many employees to participate as you wish from a single connection, and unlimited, bank-wide viewing of recorded sessions for 60 days after completion of the school.
- $350 non-refundable registration fee
- All instructional materials
- Login details for live courses – plus access to recorded sessions for 60 days following completion of the school
- Application sessions to apply tactics and strategies learned
- Access to world-class instructors — industry experts and active digital bankers
- Networking opportunities
- Access to an alumni-only LinkedIn group to continue the conversation for years to come.
Fees for the 2024 GSB Digital Banking School are $3,400 per bank.
Due to the interactive nature of the school and the expectation of multiple attendees per bank, this program is limited to a maximum of 40 participating banks.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Other fees paid will be reduced by any hard dollar costs incurred by GSB and are then available for refund or future use, subject to the following guidelines.
Future Use: If you cancel, you may elect to leave paid fees on account with GSB without a cancellation fee. The funds must be used within 24 months of the cancellation date and can be used toward any school; however, they cannot be applied to online seminars. Any funds not used at that point will be forfeited to GSB. If a refund is requested after fees have been placed on account with GSB, the refund will be processed based on the original cancellation date subject to the cancellation fees below.
Refund: If you cancel and request a refund, it will be subject to a cancellation fee based upon the date of cancellation as follows:
Notice of Cancellation Received by GSB Refund Percentage
15-45 Days Prior to Program Start Date 90%
8-14 Days Prior to Program Start Date 75%
7 Days Prior or failure to appear at Program none