Your annual tuition includes:
- All instructional materials, posted electronically for download, for each two-week resident session.
- Access to the GSB Learning Mangement System and course portal
- Access to classmates for ongoing networking
- All intersession projects throughout the year
- Single occupancy lodging on the UW-Madison campus
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and student picnic
- Distinguished Speaker Series keynote presentations
- $350 non-refundable registration fee
- Access to financial industry experts and professionals that serve on the GSB faculty
The session fee for the 2022 Graduate School program is $5,225 for first and second year students (for U.S. and Caribbean students); there is also a Senior fee of $325 for students attending their final year, to offset additional costs for the FiSim captstone course.
International students: Due to the complexity, personalization and ongoing correspondence necessary for an international student to successfully complete the 25-month Graduate School of Banking program, there is an additional fee of $400/year added to the base tuition listed above.