Your annual tuition includes:
- All instructional materials, posted electronically for download, for each two-week resident session.
- Access to the GSB Learning Mangement System and course portal
- Time with classmates for ongoing networking
- All intersession projects throughout the year
- Single occupancy lodging on the UW-Madison campus
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and student picnic
- Distinguished Speaker Series keynote presentations
- $350 non-refundable registration fee
- Access to financial industry experts and professionals that serve on the GSB faculty
The session fee for the 2023 Graduate School session is $5,425 for U.S. and Caribbean students.
International students: Due to the complexity, personalization and ongoing correspondence necessary for an international student to successfully complete the 25-month Graduate School of Banking program, there is an additional fee of $400/year added to the base tuition listed above.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Other fees paid will be reduced by any hard dollar costs incurred by GSB and are available for refund or future use, subject to the following guidelines.
Future Use: If you cancel, you may elect to leave paid fees on account with GSB without a cancellation fee. The funds must be used within 24 months of the cancellation date; they may be used for any school but cannot be applied to online seminars. Any funds not used at that point will be forfeited to GSB. If a refund is requested after fees have been placed on account with GSB, the refund will be processed based on the original cancellation date subject to the cancellation fees below.
Refund: If you cancel and request a refund, it will be subject to a cancellation fee based upon the date of cancellation as follows:
Notice of Cancellation Received by GSB Refund Percentage
15-60 Days Prior to Program Start Date 90%
8-14 Days Prior to Program Start Date 75%
7 Days Prior or failure to appear at Program none